NOTICE: THE GROUP REGISTRATION PROCESS IS CURRENTLY IN TEST-ONLY MODE. NO ACTUAL GROUP REGISTRATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME
Waltham Curling Club invites individuals and groups of all sizes to try out curling at our facility.
You don't need to be a member of Waltham Curling Club or have any curling experience. All necessary equipment is provided. Gather up your family, friends and co-workers and come give curling a try.
We have made changes to our reservation procedures in an effort to make the process easier and more timely for you and to enable more groups to have the opportunity to curl. Our online registration gives you the opportunity to browse our available openings and perhaps fit your group in to share our facility with another small group.
Finding open times for group reservations.
- Click on "View All Events" below
- Reserving for a specific number of people - you may request a reservation for a specific number of people (1-40). Simply specify the desired number of people on the request form. Note: you may be asked to share any additional openings with members from another group. For example: if you request 6 spots, you may be asked to allow 2 people from another group to join you to fill the openings on your sheet.
- Reserving a specific number of sheets - To reserve 1 sheet, request 8 people on your reservation request. To reserve 2 sheets, request 16 people, and for all 3 sheets request 24 or more people. You will have exclusive use of the requested number of sheets. You may bring additional people to share your sheet(s). For example: if you have 10 in your group, you may reserve 1 sheet by requesting 8 people. Your 10 people will then share the 1 sheet. If you request 10 people, you will have access to a second sheet, however you may be asked to share that sheet with another group. If you have 14 in your group, you may request 16 in order to reserve 2 sheets but you may be asked to pay for all 16 spots.
Submitting your reservation request:
- After finding an appropriate reservation date/time click on "Register" and complete the registration process. Your registration will be reviewed by our group coordinator for final availability. You will receive an email with final confirmation. Your registration is not final until you receive your confirmation email.
- No payment is required when you submit your reservation request. Upon approval by our group coordinator you will receive a confirmation email that includes payment instructions. Advance payment via PayPal is our preferred method.